- Situated in the heart of central Albury this period home, with access from both Thurgoona & Carrington streets, provides a myriad of opportunities (STCA).
- Zoned R1 General Residential and set on approximately 543.7m2, the property has been utilised as an office/studio for some years.
- The property comprises five main rooms with a number of classic features preserved, including high ornate ceilings and Murray Pine flooring.
- The home also includes a bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and sunroom plus ducted heating and cooling throughout.
- 360m to Dean Street
- Council Rates: $4,833.69 per annum
- Water: $852.45 plus consumption
- Land Size: Approx. 543.7sqm
ONLINE AUCTION: https://buy.realtair.com/properties/84063
In conjunction with Brian Unthank Real Estate - Albury.
All best efforts have been made to ensure the information provided is true and correct, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.