-Perfect opportunity to secure a quality built home in this sought after West Albury location.
-Impeccably maintained, the home has been lived in by the same family for over 40 years.
- Formal lounge room and separate dining plus kitchen with meals area.
- Master bedroom with built in robes and renovated enusite.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are serviced by the central bathroom & separate toilet.
-Downstairs to double garage and extensive workshop & storage area.
- 475m to Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
- 2km to Monument Hill Parklands
- 2.6km to Dean Street
- Council Rates: $1,625.71 per annum
- Water: $852.45 plus consumption
- Land Size: Approx. 657.9sqm
ONLINE AUCTION: https://buy.realtair.com/properties/83987
All best efforts have been made to ensure the information provided is true and correct, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.