- This recently completed Bridgewood home provides the perfect alternative to building.
- Offering both formal and informal living zones there is an abundance of space for the growing family.
- Separate formal loungeroom and open plan informal living including dining area and bright, spacious family room.
- The stunning chefs kitchen features walk in pantry, stone bench tops and quality appliances including the 900mm stainless steel oven.
- Four bedrooms, the main with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity.
- The remaining three bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom and separate toilet.
- All weather outdoor entertaining area overlooking the large, fully turfed rear yard.
- The double lock up garage features internal access and remote door.
-Additional features include ducted heating & cooling throughout, blinds and fully landscaped front garden.
- 2.5km to Thurgoona Golf Course
- 3.2km to Thurgoona Shopping Centre
- 4.8km to Trinity Anglican College
- Council Rates: $1493.53per annum
- Water: $852.45 plus consumption
- Land Size: Approx. 880.4sqm
Online Auction - to register visit: https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/82544
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all visitors are required to adhere to Covid-19 requirements including electronically checking in, social distancing and wearing a face mask when inspecting a property.
All best efforts have been made to ensure the information provided is true and correct, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.