- Free standing two bedroom unit in block of six.
- Both bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Large living area with separate dining room and new timber laminate flooring.
- Light functional kitchen with excellent storage and gas cooking.
- Single car garage with remote control roller door and internal access.
- Fully fenced private backyard with established lawns, gardens and fruit trees.
- 500m to Melrose Park
- 1.5km to Springdale Heights Tavern, IGA and Chemist Warehouse.
- 2km to Lavington Square.
- 1.5km to Lavington Square.
- 7.5km to Dean Street.
- Council Rates approx. $1,229.09 per annum.
- Water Rates approx. $852.45 per annum plus consumption.
- Land size approx. 304.9sqm.
ONLINE AUCTION - To register visit:-
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all visitors are required to adhere to Covid-19 requirements including electronically checking in, social distancing and wearing a face mask when inspecting a property.
All best efforts have been made to ensure the information provided is true and correct, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.