Four Bedroom Family Home-Stylishly Updated
- Four bedroom home, the master with walk in robe and updated ensuite.
- Beds 2, 3 and 4 all have built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Two living areas including a large formal lounge.
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
- Renovated family bathroom with separate toilet.
- Undercover alfresco area with ceiling fans and blinds, ideal for year round entertainment.
- Established, low maintenance gardens and lawns.
- Oversized garage with internal access and roller door access to the rear yard.
- Additional features include ducted heating and cooling and a 3kw solar system.
- 150m to Lavington Public School.
- 1.3km to Lavington Sports Ground.
- 1.5km to Lavington Square.
- 5.6km to Dean Street.
- Council Rates approx. $1,423.18 per annum.
- Water Rates approx. $852.45 per annum plus consumption.
- Land size approx. 784.9sqm.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all visitors are required to adhere to Covid-19 requirements including electronically checking in, social distancing and wearing a face mask when inspecting a property.
All best efforts have been made to ensure the information provided is true and correct, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.