- Magnificent views & opportunities are on offer with this ideally located West Albury property.
- Set an a block of approximately 1271m2 a number of options can be explored (STCA).
- Formal lounge room with wood fire plus bright kitchen and dining area.
- Three bedrooms, the main with ensuite and two with built in robes.
- The wide verandah at the rear of the property showcases the stunning aspect.
- Freestanding garage with laundry and bathroom facilities included.
- Ducted heating & cooling.
- Solar panels.
- Established gardens.
- Large allotment suitable for further development(STCA).
- 1.6km to Dean Street.
- 600m to Monument Hill.
- 2km to Albury High School.
- Council Rates approx. $2,416.70 per annum.
- Water Rates approx. $852.45 per annum plus consumption.
- Land size approx. 1271 sqm.
*Electronic check-in is mandatory for Real Estate Agents in NSW. To comply with this Chapman Gould & May, require you to register electronically when attending a viewing of a property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.