- Five-bedroom, three bathroom classic red brick home.
- Includes fully self-contained area upstairs.
- Three downstairs bedrooms plus study -master with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Well appointed kitchen with excellent storage.
- Formal lounge room and separate family area.
- Covered and paved outdoor entertaining area and double car accommodation.
- Timber floors, leadlight windows and high ceilings with ornate cornice.
- The kitchen features updated cabinetry and 900mm freestanding cooker.
- Gas fireplace stunning mantel plus split system air conditioning.
- Self-contained upper level with 2 BDR’s, bathroom, kitchen and lounge room.
- Double carport with access from side lane.
- 1.1km to Woolworths Albury Central.
- 450m to Scots School, Albury.
- 400m to Harris Farm Markets.
- 1.3km to the Commercial Golf Club.
- 1.7km to Dean Street.
- Council Rates approx. $2347.71 per annum.
- Water Rates approx. $852.45 per annum plus consumption.
- Land size approx. 564sqm.
*Electronic check-in is mandatory for Real Estate Agents in NSW. To comply with this Chapman Gould & May, require you to register electronically when attending a viewing of a property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.